Rabu, 10 Maret 2010

My Life ..

this is what i called 'LIFE'
there is so much pain inside..but there is so much fun too...
and i know i have to trough all of it..
after sadness things there will be some hapiness come up..
yeaa...now i understand how beautiful life can be if i walk through it with smile in every situations...:)
thanks God u gave me strength so i can walk into happiness...

by the way..
iam come back with my BF...and yes! am happy! :)
thanks God i've found him...thanks for sent him into my life..
he is the funniest man on earth..with some confusing actions and attitude..LOL! ;p
i love him..yes i do! i cant live this 'full of pain' life without him...:) he makes me smile in every way....he cheers me up..:D
sometimes he becomes a very quiet n  makes me annoyed that his attitude ..
i love him the way he is..he is the reason why i still here...here walking in my life...

and for every single person that always cheers me up and gave me some advices, i just wanna say thank u so much! i love u all..:)
i can trough all my problems and it's because of u guys! thanks..:) 

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

like this..
^_^